Parade kick off time is 10 AM on Parade Day. Please check often for route changes and updates.
Notice of Road Closures
The City of Fremont issued a Special Event Permit for the 4th of July Parade for Wednesday, July 4th from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Please be advised that the following read closures will be in effect from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Paseo Padre Parkway between Mowry and Stevenson
- Capitol Avenue between Paseo and State
- Liberty Street between Beacon and Capitol
- Walnut Ave between Liberty and Paseo
- Hastings Street between Mowry and Capitol
- Stevenson Blvd between Civic Center and Paseo
2018 Entry list will be updated as new entries are confirmed...
Annual Parade Flyover
As the parade is about to begin, keep your eyes peeled for this fantastic team of Beechcraft Planes as they perform their annual flyover.
"Beech Boys" Flyover
Look up at the start of the parade for this great air team!
Primarily used as a trainer, this type of plane was used throughout WWII and post war as crop dusters, sports planes and for aerobatic and wing walkers.
Bi-Plane appearance in our annual flyover is sponsored directly by Yogi and Monika Chugh.
A little about this fantastic plane:
- 1941 N3N-3 Boeing-Stearman: Two-seat trainer biplane, 235-hp Wright R-760-2 Whirlwind 7 radial piston engine
- Only 816 built
- Served with the NAS Glenview Illinois from 1941-45
- President George H. W. Bush took his flight training at NAS Glenview in alongside this plane
Wells Fargo Stagecoach
We are proud to announce that the Wells Fargo Stagecoach is coming back to Fremont! It was an integral part of the historic expansion of the West and California. Read more HERE!