Selected From our community
The Fremont 4th of July Committee selects annually three outstanding individuals or couples to judge entries in the parade for:
- Overall Appeal - Overall presentation of the entry. For Marching Bands:
- Marchers uniformed in appearance and performance
- Overall musical sound, choice of music, marching ability
- Creativity / Uniqueness - Creativeness and originality in presentation or performance. Uniqueness of entry
- Parade Themes - Best adaptation of the Parade Theme
- Patriotic - Showing patriotism in the entry
- People's Choice - Crowd response
Judging is subjective and the intent to create great community engagement.
2018 Parade Judges
This year we have selected judges from the Fremont Youth Symphony Orchestra! They are proven leaders in providing opportunity to local young, talented musicians.